Antiques & Garden

Antiques & Garden offer high quality vintage and antique pieces for home and garden. The heart of the company lies in Dresden-Loschwitz at Körnerplatz where their small shop is situated. It was founded by Cordula Blaschke more than ten years ago and has become the place to go for connoisseurs of vintage and antiques as well as admirers of garden décor and trendy industrial furniture. Most of the galleries’ pieces are sourced from Belgium, Holland, the United Kingdom, France and Eastern Europe. They are predominantly kept in their original state, otherwise carefully restored in accordance with their history. The store itself is located in the rooms of a former delicatessen shop, known for its remarkable reverse glass paintings from 1905 and often compared with the famous “Pfund’s Molkerei” in Dresden-Neustadt. In September 2015 Antiques & Garden moved their 300m2 showroom and warehouse to Rähnitz, where they now also have their own restoration workshop. Many of the objects collected at antique and vintage markets from across Europe are restored and given a new life. This gallery offers everything from completely restored furniture to unrestored treasures.